What if you could work alongside a mentor and still have the benefit of running your own thing? Working within a structure where your success, monetary and otherwise, would be a direct result of your hard work, enthusiasm, and skill — while helping people to achieve their dreams.
We are a firm that consults with small business owners (10 to 200 employees) and helps them to develop the systems that enable their growth. We are looking for creative problem solvers who love to see other people become more productive and successful. These systems involve information, people and processes and we spend significant time working with each.
Working alongside, and in collaboration with, client team members you will design and implement business solutions across a wide range of businesses, industries and challenges.
- Ability to independently manage key consulting and development projects.
- Ability to deal directly with client in a variety of situations.
- Excellent writing/communications skills; able to prepare client deliverables with supervision.
- Understanding of standard business processes, the ability to develop a process map, identify opportunities for automation, re-engineering and improved reporting.
- Creativity in developing solutions with a minimum of resources and impact on the existing business system.
- Ability to sell and deliver recruiting assignments.
- You should have worked for some time in a professional services environment (consulting, advertising, design or other service firm environment).
- You are familiar with hiring and evaluating employees. You may not have been a manager, but you have done some interviews.
- You have experience managing projects and implementing business processes.
- Some of your career has been in a business with 100 or fewer employees.
We are a virtual organization. You should have access to a home office and reliable transportation. We are a fast paced, creative and energetic organization. The clients we support are entrepreneurial and growing rapidly. The work will have a lot of variety and little routine. You need to be comfortable creating your own structure.
To apply use the contact form and tell us about why you think you are a great fit.