Managing the licenses and renewals for a fleet of commercial vehicles is non-stop work, and rarely appreciated! But you know how essential it is to the success of the enterprise. If you are an IRP Fleet Licensing/Fleet Compliance & Registration specialist with business development skills, this could be the role for you!
We are growing our electronic license business. We expect the candidate to provide a leadership role to design, integrate and implement IRP, permitting and truck license services, with our company goal to capture new clients and add new services to our already extensive client base.
We are seeking candidates who possess the following skill set:
- At least 3 years of direct and relevant IRP, permit and truck license experience.
- Strong work ethic, with a demonstrated ability of operational excellence.
- Highly organized, accurate, with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, dynamic and creative team player.
- Self-starter and solutions-driven thinker.
- Proficiency with Google G-Suite and/or Microsoft Office, a plus.
- Experience with developing license processes, managing clients and developing business, a plus.
- Bi-lingual, a plus.
It is important to us that you feel motivated to contribute in the workplace. We are a high energy team that focuses on operational excellence and rewards hard workers. Our culture is positive, friendly and down to earth. Our staff goes the extra mile to exceed customer expectations. As part of our team, you will play a key role in growing our business.
Electronic License Service, LLC (ELS) is a leader in electronic vehicle registrations in the State of Illinois. ELS has processed over 19 million transactions for over $1.8 billion dollars in government funds by providing cost-effective solutions for licensing, print-on-demand stickers, license plates, vehicle title transactions, fee and tax payments. Our specialized programs provide real-time transaction processing and reports, complete accounting reports, electronic funds transfer, inventory management, distribution, user training, user maintenance, customer service and more.