Fewer proposals, superior projects, predictable profits
“I’m making less money running my agency than I was at my 9-5.”
What if you could spend way less time on sales…
Only take on superior projects that YOU want to work on, not projects that you have to take to keep the lights on…
And build a profitable system of high paying clients that allows you to predictably grow your agency, work less hours, AND add more dollars to your pocket?
Hi, I’m Brad Farris, CEO of Anchor Advisors, Ltd.
I’m a business coach that has helped hundreds of business owners radically improve their businesses for over 17 years. I help owners take control of their companies, staff, and finances so that they have a business and lifestyle they’ve always wanted.
Our methods have worked for over 225 companies and counting and I’m confident we can help you, too.
Taking Control of Your Agency Starts with Getting The Right Clients Consistently
When you started your business what did you think it would be like?
Did you think it would look like this?…
“I’ve been at this for 3 years and I’m working morning to night with no end in sight. So why am I making less money than I did in my 9-5?”
“I’m getting no benefits from being a business owner. I can’t help but wonder if I’m headed in the right direction.”
“My business is totally running my life instead of me running my business.”
Sure, you figured there would be hustle, but did you anticipate working from morning to night three, four, maybe even 5 years in?
First thing in the morning you check your email to a flurry of requests. You always feel behind because your days are filled with sitting in meeting… after meeting… after meeting… and then trying to get to your list of “stuff” after.
You aren’t able to much to improve how the business runs because you’re just trying to catch up to the overwhelming weight of demands on you. You cringe every time the phone rings because it is just one. more. thing.
Furthermore, you haven’t done anything for yourself in years. Go to the gym? Ha! Take a vacation? Don’t make me laugh.
Is this what you wanted?
“The more clients I get, the more I have to spend in time and money to keep up with demand. I can’t seem to figure out a way to make this profitable. There’s got to be a better way!”
You wanted to run your own business and, on paper, things might even look good right now
Your referrals are relatively regular…
Leads are coming in….
You have a team under you….
You’re in sales meetings practically all the time….
You always have a good number of proposals out there at some stage in your pipeline.
But you are completely sucked dry by your business. It has become a hungry and expensive machine that requires constant feeding. The business takes every free hour you have AND despite all of this effort, you are not making the kind of money you need or dreamed of.
It may sort-of feel like you’re this guy:
You’ve tried everything you can to get off the hamster wheel…
- You’ve tried fixing up your proposals so they sell for you. The downloads and “guides” you’ve gotten online haven’t helped you close more sales.
- You’ve blocked out time on your calendar to just focus on business development, but that time always gets eaten up by meetings or deliverables that are due NOW.
- You’ve altered your offerings and services so that you are changing with the market, but they just keep asking for more and scope creep takes over.
- You’ve hired sales managers to take selling off your plate, but they were just a cost to your business and didn’t bring in any clients.
Nothing is working. And what is worse?
Adding more clients doesn’t excite you anymore. A prospect, lead, or new sale just requires a LOT more from you you when you have nothing left to give.
What is happening is you’re stuck in your business.
Getting stuck happens to even the most powerful and successful business owners. The problem is that most people spend WAY too much time stuck at a level they’ve outgrown and they have no idea how to get out.
When we’re stuck for too long, we run the risk of running ourselves into the ground, losing our passion for our work, and even fail at the business all together. It can happen to really capable people. It happens to hard asses, it happens to mission driven owners… it may be happening to you.
What if you got un-stuck?
Imagine that you found a way to grow the profitability for your agency that didn’t add to your workload. What would that day look like?
Instead of responding to emails at 6:00AM, you can put on your workout gear and hit the gym.
Then you come home, shower, dress and even eat breakfast in your own kitchen.
When you do your first email check-in of the day, you see a manageable number of requests. And they only came from your top management and game-changing prospects that you are really psyched about.
When you get to the office at 9:15AM, you go over your financials. All invoices are paid, your payroll is safely covered, and you see that you can provide bonuses this quarter again. You know that little extra will help your staff reach their personal goals faster because of you.
When the phone rings, you confidently answer. It is a lead asking about your services and within 1 minute you know whether this person is potential client material or not. They’re not. You tell them immediately with a polite recommendation and get off the phone.
You didn’t spend 45 minutes listening to their life story and then another hour making them a proposal that they’re never going to sign. You have better things to achieve.
You know exactly what to do next. You are in control with deliberate decision making every moment of every day.
That afternoon you have a first sales meeting with a dream prospect. You close them on the spot and know that you just added 15% to your take-home income instantly. You know exactly who on your team is going to serve that client and it isn’t going to be you.
At 6PM, it’s time to head out. You meet friends for dinner and celebrate your new business.
When you come home, you do a quick check-in for emergencies. There are none. Perfect and per usual. You get to sleep quickly without a worry because the next day is going to be just as manageable.
Why isn’t this your business now?
When you started your business, this is what you envisioned for yourself.
But then realities, distractions, and business demands just seemed to get in the way. A month goes by… then 6 months… and one year. And suddenly you realize you’ve been keeping a crazy hectic, hustling pace for years. You haven’t had a vacation in ages and the dream of what running your own agency would be like seems further and further out of reach.
But if you had to point to what has actually caused this trap you built for yourself, you can’t really figure out the problem.
Maybe I’m missing something?
Every business owner I’ve ever worked with knew that running their own company would be hard work.
Like them, I’m sure you don’t mind working hard. In fact, you probably love it! But I’ve never coached anyone that liked working day to night for years without achieving the goals and life they want. Who would?!?!
So here are a few secrets that I’ve helped all my clients realize:
- Success in your business isn’t about taking more and more sales calls.
- It isn’t about spending one more hour answering client emails.
- It isn’t about making a more robust proposal.
- It isn’t about chasing the next shiny object service offering that just has to be the hottest new thing.
Hitting the next level is about having a method and a process to your business development that increases your value exponentially over time. As you sell more, the amount you need to spend on sales decreases.
The only way to achieve this is to get a predictable and consistent new client system.
A consistent client system makes sure that you’re cash flow is controllable and predictable, while bringing down the amount of hours that you putting in.
Born to sell? Not me!
Look, I started life as an electrical engineer. About the furthest thing away from masterful sales as you can think of.
I solved problems using logic and science. But as my career morphed and I became a business coach, I found that the best logical solution wasn’t success in the marketplace.
In fact, all my logic and science wasn’t helping me get my first clients. This was not acceptable to me. So I delved into marketing, sales and psychology and discovered there were ways to hit success that were WAY more interesting than trying to beat someone into something with logic.
Overtime, practice, and finding guidance, I started to master all that sales stuff that I had told myself I wasn’t cut out for before. I closed clients over and over. Clients I wanted for my coaching firm, clients that needed me. And we got them huge results over and over again.
If you are working all the time, serving clients, taking sales calls, but can’t pay yourself the way you like – or take time away from work – then something is broken.
And it starts with your sales and new business pipeline.
Over my 17 years coaching business owners, I’ve learned that if you aren’t making the kind of money you want, it all comes down how you approach your sales, pipeline, and pricing.
These are all things that are totally in your control. Yes, YOUR control. They can be changed, practiced, and mastered.
Agency owners that are making massive profits and have a businesses they can step away from, have learned some things that separate them from the pack:
- Funnel for Selling Like a Boss – Agency owners have to protect their time and that means you can’t talk to anyone and everyone. You have to develop a way to disqualify leads as early as possible (and help most bad-fit leads disqualify themselves before they ever call you).
- A Superior Sales Mindset – Masterful sales is achievable if you switch your mindset around your calls and meetings. Learn how to turn the tables so that YOU are in control and it feels totally effortless.
- Pricing – High vs. low, hourly or project based? Pricing comes down to more than calculating estimated hours and hoping for the best. Figure out what you SHOULD be charging and the deep psychology methods that exponentially increase your close rate no matter what your rates are.
- How Not to Propose – Learn how to do sales without wasting time on proposals, and in the rare case that isn’t possible – how to get a winning proposal done in a fraction of the time you are now.
- No Man Is An Island – Being at the top can be lonely, but every successful business owner has surrounded themselves with coaches and mentors. No one flies a plane by themselves. You need a co-pilot that is there for YOU.
The Consistent Client System teaches you all this and more.
This is an online coaching program unlike any other. You get ONE-ON-ONE coaching from me, Brad, where we develop everything YOU need to start making the kind of money you want for your business. Together we go through your specific situation, unearth what is blocking you, and develop a unique approach to totally overhaul your sales, pipeline, and pricing.
This is not a self-guided series of videos where the only place for help is a Facebook group of people giving bad advice. Or a bunch of tips & tricks without any substance or lasting change. It isn’t group classes where you have to wait your turn while the hours go ticking by.
Instead, this is one-on-one online coaching built around YOU. In fact, it is the same process I’ve been perfecting with my clients for 17 years, just now offered totally online.
When we work together through this program, you get a repeatable and reliable system for getting new clients. It simultaneously cuts down your hours of working (sometimes in half) and gets you to your goals faster than ever – whatever they are.
Our clients say this program is like therapy, but for their business.
But don’t wait…
This is truly one-on-one so we can only help so many people at a time. It isn’t right for everyone and we are only taking 5 agency owners right now into the program.
We’re accepting no-obligation applications today, all you need to do is book an interview and complete a quick questionnaire.
“Brad Farris stripped years of bad sales advice, entangled client relationships, and an unruly pipeline away. In its place is a confident, growing pipeline that keeps converting into work that our team is proud to serve and nurture”
– Brooke Foley, Jayne Agency, CEO
The Consistent Client System Is For You If…
- You know that your business could be achieving more, much more, but you don’t know where to start to make it happen.
- You vacillate between very abundant periods with tons of work to scarce periods where you’re begging for a sale. There is very little consistency in bringing on new business. (If so, you NEED this program!)
- You want to stop chasing the latest “sales tactic of the week” to get new clients and instead build a systematic method that is 100% reliable and does the decision making for you.
- You have leads and prospects in your pipeline most of the time, but don’t close these leads into clients as much as you’d like or need to keep your cash flow healthy.
- You’re willing to put in the effort to build the business you want and won’t quit. This program works, but only if you are willing to take feedback, learn new things, and apply what is given.
- You will commit undistracted time to the program. We’ve developed this with agency owners in mind and know you’re spread thin, that is why there aren’t hours and hours of videos to watch. All we ask is a few sessions where you are 100% focused on the work. (Close your email, put your phone on DND.) We guarantee this time will pay off tenfold by saving you hours of wasted work in the future.
- You’re tired of seeing other people land bigger projects and grow their companies faster than you are doing, especially when they are less capable than you.
- You’ve gotten as far as you can on your own and feel stuck. You realize that what got you started in your business isn’t what will get you to the next level.
If that sounds like you, then apply to be one of the 5 business owners that will go through this round of the Consistent Client System Program today.
All it takes is an interview and a basic questionnaire. There is no obligation if you get in and decide it isn’t for you.