Are you a driven office professional who takes pride in their work and wants to fill a critical office and sales support role in a client-focused company?
Prospect Fastener is seeking to hire a Client Service Assistant who is detail-oriented and highly organized to support their leadership, sales, and warehouse teams. The ideal candidate has office experience, quickly learns new software tools, and enjoys balancing daily responsibilities with one-off assignments that support the sales and growth of the organization.
This role requires the ability to work independently while completing data-entry tasks that range from assisting clients with their orders to processing and invoicing orders. The ideal candidate builds rapport quickly, takes ownership of their workload, and can set and manages deadlines. This position is for you if you enjoy owning tasks from beginning to end and are ready to support Prospect Fastener’s clients and office as you contribute to the growth and success of the Sales Assistant position.
About Prospect Fastener
Prospect Fastener, a family-operated business, is the leading distributor of retaining rings, clips, clamps, and pins. We strive to build a transparent gateway between manufacturers and our customers by listening to what they want and how they need it. Our goal is to distribute value by helping to relieve hidden costs in supply chains, expand product lines, and eliminate risk.
The position will include a wide variety of responsibilities, including:
- Prepares, sends, and tracks client invoices
- Processes and records client payments
- Understands and completes data entry activities for the sales process, including quoting, ordering, and billing
- Assists clients by entering requested orders on their behalf
- Performs routine daily, weekly, and monthly admin activities
- Provides office admin support to the sales, warehouse, and leadership teams
- Communicates with clients on behalf of the sales, warehouse, and leadership teams
- Builds relationships with internal and external customers
- Provides customer service to established clients through email and over the phone
- Acts as a team player to ensure clients are cared for and the office runs smoothly
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of office experience
- Familiarity with CRM or business workflow systems
- Tech-savvy and quick learner with new tech applications/software
- Excellent communication skills
- Pays great attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to juggle multiple activities and self-manage timelines
- Ability to work at the Wauconda, IL office location
- Full-time position
Perks and Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- The ability to grow within the company