My spreadsheet can tell you:
- How much money you are going to make this year. So you can plan your personal budget — When you know how much your business is going to make you can predict your personal income and spending. Can you take that summer vacation, or not?
- How much you can spend on rent, for travel and other expenses. I see small business owners worry about taking on a new lease, or sponsoring that big industry conference, or hiring a new person. My spreadsheet can tell you how that investment will pay off in your earnings by the end of the year.
- How many employees you are going to need to make that money. Sure you’ve got aggressive growth plans, but if hitting that sales goal means hiring five more people are you OK with that?
- When you need to hire your next employee. If you wait until everyone is TOO busy and then start hiring you’ve got 2 – 3 months of late nights and whiney employees before you’ve got that new person hired. If you can get going on hiring ahead of the need, you can have good candidates ready just as things start to get too busy.
- How many new clients you’ll need to land this year. If you want to hit your growth and income goals do you need one client a month? Do you need 10? My magic spreadsheet will tell you!
- And so much more.
Also included, is my ebook, "Ask Your Budget" with step by step instructions for how to fill out the spreadsheet and use it throughout the year!