Raising Prices Without Losing Clients
Adjusting to a profit margin mindset
Raising Prices Without Losing Clients: Adjusting to a profit margin mindset
You’re scared to raise your prices, yet your business is growing. You’ve got loads of work coming in. So much so that you’ve taken on new staff and increased your tools and tech. You’re working harder and harder — but at the end of the month, you’re still not making good money!
Take it from me; you deserve to charge more. Unless you adjust your mindset and raise prices, eventually, you’ll have no profits – despite working 24/7.
In this session, we’ll discuss why you need to raise prices and how to do it!
KEY TOPICS WE’LL EXPLORE:
- The tell-tale signs that it’s time to raise your prices
- Understanding your value (or why to raise your prices)
- How to develop a pricing strategy and calculate price increases
- How to communicate about price raises (hint: no apologies necessary)
- What to do if you lose some customers along the way
Attendees will leave with the confidence and know-how to develop a pricing strategy and start raising their prices!