It’s time to dance!
We’re fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. ~ Japanese Proverb
Spring has sprung in the Northern Hemisphere! Flowers are blooming, and businesses are starting to think about a “post-COVID” era.
Are you feeling the need to make some changes in your business to accommodate this new season?
- Have your clients’ needs shifted, or their direction changed? How will you adjust to that?
- Will 2021 be another year without major trade shows? How will you meet new clients?
- Are the changes in work styles you’ve adopted to cope with the pandemic something you want to keep on with? What have you learned that you want to move forward with?
There are always opportunities during the recovery
Many of your competitors may be weak or didn’t make it through the pandemic at all. Others are still paralyzed by the changes we’ve seen and are waiting for more solid ground. Now is the time to make some bold moves:
- Do you need a new offer to meet the new market realities?
- Should you invest in paid traffic to increase your lead flow?
- Can you expand your hiring pool geographically to enable you to meet the coming demand more easily?
How are you shifting your business to take advantage of the pandemic recovery? Hit reply and let me know!