I’ve failed over and over again, and that is why I succeed.
I’ve failed over, and over, and over again in my life — and that is why I succeed. ~ Michael Jordan
Anchor Advisors turns 20 next month. We started on April 30, 2001
When I look around at the folks who were getting started with their businesses about the time that I was, they all have one thing in common.
They didn’t quit.
- It’s not the folks who had the best business model, though they grew fast.
- It’s not the folks who worked the hardest. Many of them burned out.
- It’s not the folks who had the connections, though that helped!
It’s the ones who, regardless of what was thrown at them;
- economic slowdowns,
- poor health,
- employees who quit,
- clients who stiffed them,
- partners who cheated them,
- personal setbacks,
They never stopped. They never quit.
What do you need to keep going?
What will help you get to the top of the next mountain?
Who’s on your side helping you to get here?
Hit reply and let me know.